Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by MRPENN84 on January 21, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 90 views.

Application

PSN: MRPENN84

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, Domination,Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy, Capture the Flag, Demolition

Experience: I started playing codizzle when Modern Warfare Two came out. <3 the FN Fal. Been an avid player ever since.

Playing Style: Sniper/Camper, and Run n Gun

About me: I am a 15 im in high school at panther creek high in cary,NC. My usual hours i play are 3pm to 7pm and 10pm to 4am

How did you find out about us?: My brother xblaCKsheep_ is in your clan I then played with swag and he asked if I was interested in joining.

Re: Application

yeah i played with him and 1v1 him 25 - 27 i lost he is really good. he was predictable at first then he adapted. good reactions. but that last stands a bitch lol good player though if he is not on top he is second

Re: Application

add me we will play some search also imortant people to add are

ToHellWithYou Memfisxexicute squatingcoyote

Re: Application

add me as well. im kinda busy workin on my ps3 cuz sumthin went wrong and its not workin right. the lines in my name are L's

Re: Application

Alright I added everyone you said to add

Re: Application

1v1 all-around below average. Never played online.

Re: Application

ill play him tomo. im out of the house at the moment

Re: Application

add gopher517

Re: Application

FAIL, terrible attitude, not a good team player, worse mic than bigblue, average scores, and just plain ole annoying as shit

Re: Application

SquatingCoyote wrote:worse mic than bigblue
LOL pwnd

Back to Application