Application
PSN: AtOmIk_GuNeR
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, HeadQuarters
Experience: Well, i started when my friend showed me how good CoD World at War was and i have bin playing ever since, Im a skilled player but i don't like to brag (bad karma). Mostly when i see a target he dies like everyone elts does except i usually have a faster trigger finger or im just tricking them into a trap. other than that all i can really do is show you my skill and hopefully you will like it.
Playing Style: Assault/Offense/rusher
About me: I'm a Softmore at NCCES in Massachusetts. Im mostly athletic and videogame addicted, Im a nice person till you give me a good reason not to be. I am very easy to reason with and im open to other people's opinions.
How did you find out about us?: I was looking for a clan on Blackopsforum.com and your name came up to i thought i would try it out.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, HeadQuarters
Experience: Well, i started when my friend showed me how good CoD World at War was and i have bin playing ever since, Im a skilled player but i don't like to brag (bad karma). Mostly when i see a target he dies like everyone elts does except i usually have a faster trigger finger or im just tricking them into a trap. other than that all i can really do is show you my skill and hopefully you will like it.
Playing Style: Assault/Offense/rusher
About me: I'm a Softmore at NCCES in Massachusetts. Im mostly athletic and videogame addicted, Im a nice person till you give me a good reason not to be. I am very easy to reason with and im open to other people's opinions.
How did you find out about us?: I was looking for a clan on Blackopsforum.com and your name came up to i thought i would try it out.