Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

tmr

Started by Jacoby746 on January 20, 2011 in Challenge Us. 18 replies, 164 views.

Re: tmr

i would if i had my mw2 still =(

Re: tmr

I would do it, but I don't knw all abt qs.

Re: tmr

I think it's SnD, but im not sure about the 360 thing.

Re: tmr

yeahh, im nt a quickscoper or 360'er at all :lol:

Re: tmr

u and ur barret =_= almost as bad as tuell bag

Re: tmr

Now THAT'S an insult. haha

Re: tmr

Im down. When? I think the roster for 2ez should be me,BdB420,Demonic,and maybe Coyote? Those are the only kids Ive seen quickscoping so idk haha

Re: tmr

lol gota get mw2 first or borrow my chicks

Re: tmr

Noobishh wrote:Im down. When? I think the roster for 2ez should be me,BdB420,Demonic,and maybe Coyote? Those are the only kids Ive seen quickscoping so idk haha
I don't know, he didn't say. Add him and ask him about the details.

Re: tmr

If this isn't too in clannish maybe I could play imma good qsr . But I'll hav too kno the date

Re: tmr

Noobishh wrote:Im down. When? I think the roster for 2ez should be me,BdB420,Demonic,and maybe Coyote? Those are the only kids Ive seen quickscoping so idk haha
Hey now... I've quickscoped 3x before... :lol:

Re: tmr

lol tht just made my day

Re: tmr

hes qsd 3 times b4

Re: tmr

i'm in, i recently got hella better at qsing

Re: tmr

omqwerty wrote:Oh. Now I feel stupid.o_0
Now? what about the rest of your life.

I've quickscoped.....5 times I think.

Back to Challenge Us