Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by GetBetterBRO on January 20, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 91 views.

Application

PSN: GetBetterBRO

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, TDM, Demo, S&D

Experience: Played MW2 for a bit. I just started up BO on PS3 (was 360) but I also have plenty of FPS experiences from Rainbow Six, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, CS 1.6/CS:S.

Playing Style: Aggressive. On objective maps I always try to go for the spawn trap. I usually run with a mp5k and I have a Famas class for large maps like Array. I also have a 74-U class for desperate situations but I've never needed it yet ;D

About me: 20 years old turning 21 in March. Still low rank because I just hopped over here from 360 (rank 26 atm but I already have all the weapons I need) but I am maintaining 2.2+ KDR and trying to keep my WLR above 1.0 (Hard when you play with randoms :[)

How did you find out about us?: BO forums.

Re: Application

welcome nice application. cant wait to get you started. add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. the lines are L's btw xD

Re: Application

welcome man. add me and well start trying you out as soon as were both on.well 1v1 and ill then take you in some pub matches with the clan.

Re: Application

you have a good attitude and play well in team based games like tdm. not sure if you said you were experienced with search though. anyway i won the 1v1 30 to 10. which tells me how predictable you can be, but you have good reaction time and aim. oh yea, and next time use ninja lol. add some more members from the legend at the bottom to continue playing with us. well see what they have to say.

Re: Application

Yeah not used to 1v1's haha. I don't know why I was shooting your spy planes down when I had ghost. You did a hell of a job catching me off guard. But I think I showed you I'm more than capable in team based games. I sent friend requests to couple of the members and hopefully they'll be on tomorrow. Oh and yeah I'm experienced with search. That was actually what I mostly played on MW2. Not as much on BO since I can't play dead anymore like in MW2 haha.

Re: Application

yo add me we will play. and i have noticed alot of people made names that they need to explain lol

Re: Application

^What's your PSN? I tried adding lead_and_blood3 and swagg_player but not registered.

Re: Application

It's just lead_and_blood

Re: Application

just 1v1ed him. id have agree to Hells report, he needs to work his predictably but he has goo reactions

Re: Application

played some online pubs and still goin. hes good at team based and objective games. just needs work on ocmmunication.

Re: Application

hes in between average and good. he needs to work on his reaction time

Back to Application