Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

hi 2ez

Started by omqwerty on January 18, 2011 in General Discussion. 39 replies, 183 views.

Re: hi 2ez

lol swagg-2 demonic-1 jacoby- negative 7

Re: hi 2ez

No, so people will know who's in the picture so they can stalk and/or harrass you.

Re: hi 2ez

people we know who has the pic in his wallet

Re: hi 2ez

Ok to get bak to the topic. That's 4 ppl me ,demonic, gopher, and swagg.I think my friend horizon assassin is in so that's five.

Re: hi 2ez

ok. well ill ask our newest member xblacksheep if he wants to.

Re: hi 2ez

Ok that's cool I'm checking calendars now.I'll get back to u guys so we can agree on a date

Re: hi 2ez

Anyway how old r u guys so I kno wat to say so I wont be immature

Re: hi 2ez

lol im 16 im not sure out other blacksheep is 27 i think

Re: hi 2ez

I'm 14 jeez I hecka disrespcted blacksheep.gotta apologize later

Re: hi 2ez

Haha I'm 21. Look omqwerty don't worry about it. It's squashed. If you like I would be glad to play with you. :)

Re: hi 2ez

lol there we go lol

Re: hi 2ez

My friend dropped out. So we need one more person. Here r the dates for spring break:April 22 to 29, any of those ok for u guys? And if u want to play more than one day just tell.

Re: hi 2ez

ill see if tht works for me as well

Re: hi 2ez

yo dawg what happenin' lollzz

Re: hi 2ez

U in cm tid were playing an all day some time in spring break

Back to General Discussion