Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

1v1?

Started by Jacoby746 on January 18, 2011 in Challenge Us. 16 replies, 204 views.

1v1?

Anyone want to 1v1 today or tomorrow? I want to get some practice and BdB hasn't been on in over a week.

Re: 1v1?

for b ops? im on

Re: 1v1?

Saw that coming. You think you can beat me memfis?

Re: 1v1?

lol nice knowin u jacoby

Re: 1v1?

I lost 30-3. But in my defense, I was atleast a good 2 seconds behind him because of his sucky connection.

Re: 1v1?

I'll 1v1 you Jacoby. Your psn is Jacoby746? I'll add it.

Re: 1v1?

Jacoby746 wrote:I lost 30-3. But in my defense, I was atleast a good 2 seconds behind him because of his sucky connection.
:roll: ...

Re: 1v1?

Memfis who's come the closest to beating you?

Re: 1v1?

i think it was coyote lol im not sure though.

Re: 1v1?

1v1 isnt coyote's thing. There was this swedish dude from tournament front that tied me, and I was in tryhard mode. But then the second game I won and for the third game he signed off and I never saw him come online again. There hasnt really been someone who can consistently crush me. I've lost before, but never when I'm wide awake and sober.

Re: 1v1?

in clan no one has one right?

Re: 1v1?

Memfis wrote:I've lost before, but never when I'm wide awake and sober.
see i told u guys that chuck norris is memfis

Re: 1v1?

Well I think memfis is to good for chuck.

Re: 1v1?

I hold strong to the possibility that memfis is a cheater... I blame the aimbot and wall hack for his supreme 1v1 skills. Or he kicks my ass cause he's got skills and I suck but I prefer the cheater option lol

Back to Challenge Us