Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

New Application(Highly Skilled)

Started by Gatezfynest23 on January 18, 2011 in Application. 22 replies, 178 views.

New Application(Highly Skilled)

Good Afternoon All,

PSN: Gatezfynest23

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination, Headquarters, 1v1

Playing Style: I love rushing. Offensive minded player, but know when it is time to be on the defensive time. I am an all around type of player. It is important to know when to rush/defend/camp etc.. As i said.. I am an all around player and can play any type of style that is needed to help the clan win.

About me: I am 20 years old, i live in Florida. Been playing since the first COD. I play COD Black OPS as much as i can throughout the week. I do play everyday. I am on usually 30+ hours a week.

How did you find out about us? I found out about you guys playing online. I actually had the 2ez clan tag on as my clan tag, because i did not know it was actually a clan. When i joined a match and saw other players had it on I respectfully removed the tag. I am very interested in this clan and i would love the opportunity. Thank You for your time.

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

Nice application. We have a few members based in Florida. Add MemfisxExecute

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

We do? Add jacoby746. I'll be on later tonite.

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

Thank you guys for replying so quickly. I look forward to gaming with yall. I will be on for the next couple of hours. Again, thanks for your time.

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

add me we will play and nice app

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

What's ur psn ?

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

If it's the same as ur name here then it's already added , thank you .

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

i used to live in tampe, and bigblue and gorilla live in sarasota

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

did ok in the 1v1, and ususally went even or positive in the team tac we played wit swagg and black

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

go ahead and add me as well, psn is same.

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

u can add me osn same as name. but the lines are L's

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

played mw2 with him he was in first on the one match we placed but me and swag wass screwin around and blk was to so id have to play wit him more

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

Hey everybody . Thanks for all your feedback ! It was a lot of fun playing with everybody ! Thanks for the opportunity . Look forward to keep whoopin butt wit y'all

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

yu can add me ^-^
my psn is kbKBX0-- ( thts a zero )

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

Thank you . I will add everybody that game psn . Thanks again !

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

add me too, im sure well be playing

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

That's for sure . Today I'll be on only for a little but everyday after today I'll be on a lot so I'm sure we will all be doing damage shortly .

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

yea, ill get on later too

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

Yeah I had my last class of the week last night so today it's time to catch up in my cod time lol . I been playing a lot of search n destroy on my own and team tactical so I can get use to it because all my friends that I would play with all they played was team deatmatch . So I should start doing a lot better . Wasn't used to playing those game types but thanks to some tips from some of y'all I have gotten a lot better at then . Thanks a lot ! Hopefully we can get a big group again today

Re: New Application(Highly Skilled)

got in a 1v1 with him 30-10. needs to work on his awareness and reaction time. nothing more then average.

Back to Application