Tsu-Tey Application
PSN: Tsu-Tey
Mic: Yes, but need to find my usb input :p
Strengths: TDM, Domination, Team player.
Playing Style: Aggressiv, like to be in buildings.
About me: I'm 20 years old dude from Norway who is currently nothing. I want to find a pretty good clan who is aiming to win tournaments. I havn't been in a clan on COD before, but I learn tacs and gameplay fast.
How did you find out about us?: BO forum
Mic: Yes, but need to find my usb input :p
Strengths: TDM, Domination, Team player.
Playing Style: Aggressiv, like to be in buildings.
About me: I'm 20 years old dude from Norway who is currently nothing. I want to find a pretty good clan who is aiming to win tournaments. I havn't been in a clan on COD before, but I learn tacs and gameplay fast.
How did you find out about us?: BO forum