Application
PSN: Stev-00-
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, Search and Destroy, CTF, Domination
Weakness: 1v1 lol (Exibit A: Memphis)
Playing Style: Cleanin House, Rambo, Run and Gun, Kamikaze, or an style that helps a team get the W.
About me: I have a degree from york as well, I also sell beer for a living, dating a few members sister lol Hope that helps lol other than that spend my life on this game understanding evey weapon. I rarely use the same gun back to back. I'll do anythin on the game ya ask of me, any style, any weapon, very versatile.
Weapon of choice: Skorp or usually any weapons I pick up from a dead enemy corpses laying on the ground. Adds some fun to my game killin' someone with their own weapon.
How did you find out about us?: From the pick bros and Memphis lol
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, Search and Destroy, CTF, Domination
Weakness: 1v1 lol (Exibit A: Memphis)
Playing Style: Cleanin House, Rambo, Run and Gun, Kamikaze, or an style that helps a team get the W.
About me: I have a degree from york as well, I also sell beer for a living, dating a few members sister lol Hope that helps lol other than that spend my life on this game understanding evey weapon. I rarely use the same gun back to back. I'll do anythin on the game ya ask of me, any style, any weapon, very versatile.
Weapon of choice: Skorp or usually any weapons I pick up from a dead enemy corpses laying on the ground. Adds some fun to my game killin' someone with their own weapon.
How did you find out about us?: From the pick bros and Memphis lol