Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Lappovitch App

Started by Lappovitch on January 17, 2011 in Application. 13 replies, 160 views.

Lappovitch App

PSN: Lappovitch

Mic: Yes

Strengths: The more player in the match the more action and thats how I like it.

Playing Style: Mostly Offense. Support

About me: 24 years old from Sweden. CEO on a forest company. Work and gaminglife combined with very little sleep. :twisted:

How did you find out about us?: Found you on a BO forum since I was looking for a clan to play with.

Re: Lappovitch App

welcome lappovitch, glad to hear that b/o forums worked to help you find us. go ahead and add SquatingCoyote, MemfisXExecute and myself to get your tryout started asap. good luck.

Re: Lappovitch App

U can add me too.xXllDeMoNiCllXx and well play some pubs O btw the lines in my psn are L's

Re: Lappovitch App

xXllDeMoNiCllXx wrote:U can add me too.xXllDeMoNiCllXx and well play some pubs O btw the lines in my psn are L's
Done!

Re: Lappovitch App

this guy is cool. he is not the best player but he did seem to excel better at non search games like we played a domination and won 200-9 that takes teamwork. whether he makes it or not he is a really funny down to earth guy i enjoy playing with

Re: Lappovitch App

Thank you Coyote, enjoyd playing with you as well. You learned some swedish as well I hope? ;)

And I couldnt agree more with you about your "analysis" about my playing.

Games such as SnD is not my strongest side. Im bettar at tdm, domination and ctf which I mostly play.

Gotta play more SnD I guess!

Re: Lappovitch App

played with him today he did well in team tac. search i thonk u did average in lol. but still you got wt it takes as a team player for us thts great.

Re: Lappovitch App

Good attitude, poor reaction time and predictability. 26-0

Re: Lappovitch App

:( :o :shock: :oops: :x :evil: :D

I feel like a rape victim. Showering all the time, nothing helps.

WELL FUCKING DONE

Re: Lappovitch App

i musta missed tht one

Re: Lappovitch App

played some pvts too. reaction time does need improvement. but im not sure on a decision.

Re: Lappovitch App

Ok! Thanks for taking your time, been nice playing with you!

Back to Application