Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

tons of apps lately?

Started by CM_TiDe on January 16, 2011 in General Discussion. 10 replies, 97 views.

tons of apps lately?

has the apps this week just been crazy or do we always w=get that mutch?

Re: tons of apps lately?

Seemed like more of a slow week to me. Of course, I wasn't paying much attention to that section.

Re: tons of apps lately?

ahh well maybe i just checked them more than usual

Re: tons of apps lately?

ever since the teaser was released there has been an increase in site visits. as you can see the most members ever online now is 35, which was just a few days ago, about a day or two after it was released.

Re: tons of apps lately?

When the montage is done we should try to get it on a bigger channel. It will get us more subs and viewers on youtube and it would get us a ton of apps

Re: tons of apps lately?

We have a few sponsors lined up that are interested in advertising our clan. KB has been talking to them via our Youtube channel. Once our first montage goes up in the next 2 weeks, they want us to include their intro in all of our videos. The advertising sponsors will advertise our videos on their channel and related websites. Going to be sweet. I just wish I wasn't having problems outputting edited video out at a higher quality.

Re: tons of apps lately?

Is the quality bad when you get it from noobishh or is it the transfer to youtube from your comp

Re: tons of apps lately?

When I get it from Noobishh its not quite HD. When I get it from Youtube it is even worse.

Re: tons of apps lately?

Yeah I think there may be a problem with Noobishh's rendering. I watched his video on youtube of his triple kill and the quality of the video is very good compared to the quality of the montage so far. Idk if i'm right, but it's an idea.

Re: tons of apps lately?

but back to the apps. 3-4 is normal but like Hell said after the teaser alone has gotten us some publicity. and good to have u back langer lol

Re: tons of apps lately?

Memfis wrote:When I get it from Noobishh its not quite HD. When I get it from Youtube it is even worse.
is noobishh recording in 720p or 1080i?

Back to General Discussion