FSx9
PSN: FSx9
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Headquarters, Team Deathmatch, Sabotage and Domination.
Playing Style: Offense, Deffense, Rush, pretty much anything that means my team will win.
About me: I'm 16 I live in England. I like FPS especially COD and I'm looking to up my game and have always wanted to join a good clan. I have been playing drums since I was 6 and played a few gigs with my band!
How did you find out about us?: I saw your montage video teaser on NGU and really liked what you guys do and hope to be a part of it.
Thanks looking forward to speaking to you soon!
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Headquarters, Team Deathmatch, Sabotage and Domination.
Playing Style: Offense, Deffense, Rush, pretty much anything that means my team will win.
About me: I'm 16 I live in England. I like FPS especially COD and I'm looking to up my game and have always wanted to join a good clan. I have been playing drums since I was 6 and played a few gigs with my band!
How did you find out about us?: I saw your montage video teaser on NGU and really liked what you guys do and hope to be a part of it.
Thanks looking forward to speaking to you soon!