Thesultan43 application
Psn: thesultan43
Mic: Yes
Strengths: team deathmatch, demolition support/objective, air support
Playing style: rush usually but can change my style freely according to the situation at hand
About me: I'm a criminal justice major, and had considerable skill in paintball before I picked up Cod. I'm 21 and I'm pretty laid back. Have gone solo in my cod career but would love to try and play for a skilled clan.
How did I find out about you: black ops forum
Mic: Yes
Strengths: team deathmatch, demolition support/objective, air support
Playing style: rush usually but can change my style freely according to the situation at hand
About me: I'm a criminal justice major, and had considerable skill in paintball before I picked up Cod. I'm 21 and I'm pretty laid back. Have gone solo in my cod career but would love to try and play for a skilled clan.
How did I find out about you: black ops forum