Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Umad:D app

Started by Umad:D on January 13, 2011 in Application. 3 replies, 42 views.

Umad:D app

PSN: RussianElit3z but ill make a Umad account after

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, not too bad in everything xD

Playing Style: Im good at sniping , defence and offence , assists , and playing smart "camping" -_-

About me: Im a high school student in canada , i do martial arts and parkour i will start breakdancing soon :D cant wait im also a decent gamer

How did you find out about us?: TohellWithu But from Ngu

Re: Umad:D app

welcome man, add up some members to begin playing with us. such as MemfisXExecute, SquatingCoyote or kbkbx0-- <(zero) or go to the members legend and add some, good luck

Re: Umad:D app

this guy is WAY to cocky for his skill level... he went 1-6 a few times and still was yelling at the other team how they suck and he is better since our team was winning

Re: Umad:D app

Look. Just to make it clear. I mean I'm not tryna say I have power and all this but cocky attitude will keep u out. He's isn't a bad player but honetly u shldnt be yellin at the other team. I mean let thm talk shit even if u did bad the team won. But the last person who was cocky didn't make it far in the clan. I got nothing against u when we played I had fun. Just don't become like tht ex member I'm tlkin about because it'll really affect ur chances on getting in the clan.

Back to Application