Application for Dyno
PSN: Dyno998
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Hardcore and Core headquarters, CTF, team deathmatch, domination, demolition, Just about anything
Playing Style: Infiltrate, rush, flanking the enemy side. Good with the stoner, ak47u, ak47, sniper(hardcore only), python
About me: I'm 18 graduated highschool in august. Currently trying to get into a college. I'm good with computers and sound equipment. I'm a dj as well.
How did you find out about us?: found you on google. I've been in a clan before on another game and its fun to be a part of one. I figured I would try out and check you guys out.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Hardcore and Core headquarters, CTF, team deathmatch, domination, demolition, Just about anything
Playing Style: Infiltrate, rush, flanking the enemy side. Good with the stoner, ak47u, ak47, sniper(hardcore only), python
About me: I'm 18 graduated highschool in august. Currently trying to get into a college. I'm good with computers and sound equipment. I'm a dj as well.
How did you find out about us?: found you on google. I've been in a clan before on another game and its fun to be a part of one. I figured I would try out and check you guys out.