Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Ellisb08 App

Started by Ellisb08 on January 12, 2011 in Application. 2 replies, 30 views.

Ellisb08 App

PSN: Ellisb08

Mic: Yes But I don't really use

Strengths: 1v1, Hardcore or Core, Demolition TDM

Playing Style: Sniper Assault Smg

About me: I am In High School From the UK and i would like to Join this Clan to represent my country :) I like to have fun and im not really an aggressive person

How did you find out about us?: Searched on google for Black ops clans

Re: Ellisb08 App

add ToHellWithYou, SquatingCoyote, and Memfis
you can add me too, since im on: kbKBX0-- ( thts a zero btw )

Re: Ellisb08 App

yea man, ive accepted your friend request but have not played with you yet soo, good luck. also, feel free to add more members if you like.

Back to Application