My Application
Ok, hello.. im the guy from the post "*Looking for a GB Clan"...
PSN: TKO_MyNameSucks
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Free-For All, Search and Destroy, TeamDeathmatch
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush
About me: I'm a 16 year old High School Student, I am the starter Goalkeeper for my School's Soccer Team. Even tough of my age, im very mature, and i hope that doesnt effect wether or not I am eligible to join.
How did you find out about us?: Posted on NGU that i was looking for a clan, and ToHellWithYou suggested i applicate for 2_Ez
PSN: TKO_MyNameSucks
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Free-For All, Search and Destroy, TeamDeathmatch
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush
About me: I'm a 16 year old High School Student, I am the starter Goalkeeper for my School's Soccer Team. Even tough of my age, im very mature, and i hope that doesnt effect wether or not I am eligible to join.
How did you find out about us?: Posted on NGU that i was looking for a clan, and ToHellWithYou suggested i applicate for 2_Ez