Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

mw2

Started by omqwerty on January 10, 2011 in General Discussion. 10 replies, 43 views.

mw2

anybody knows if stopping power really helps
cause i want to put danger close to make my claymores kill the enemy and not get hit markers


+ if anybodys in here wants to get together and play search it will be cool

Re: mw2

stopping power is the best perk ever. it makes guns kill with one less bullet

it's really good with low power guns but high accuraccy like the acr

Re: mw2

no use for stopping power with the ump

Re: mw2

I use stopping power on every class, I think it help a lot but with the ump its 2 hits no matter what. When I get back im only playing mw2, BO is boring so we can play

Re: mw2

Ya I'm with ej and gopher. I love stoping power. Especially with ump.

Re: mw2

"Ultimate Memfis Pwnage", wasn't it?

Re: mw2

Ultimate Memfis Pwnage it is

Re: mw2

I use Light Weight when Im playing HC cuz I love getting around fast at rust like a little spider lol but In Core and public matches Ill use Stopping Power. ^^ like EJ, I dont have 1 class w/ out stopping power except my takedown class that I have cold blodded.

Re: mw2

thnx guys ive gotton better than u all remember me. best score at search 19-4. avarage score 7-2. worst score 0-0

Back to General Discussion