Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

Started by Memfis on January 7, 2011 in General Discussion. 23 replies, 274 views.

11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

We have officially started our first InHouse Clan NON-MEMBER Tournament. We are having a 1v1. When you and your fellow members that you have been assigned to 1v1 with/against are online, please compete your match and report the result/winner back here. The tournament bracket will be updated immediately upon your post. You may use this forum to setup the date and time of your matches with each other.

VIEW THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT BRACKET HERE: NON-MEMBER InHouse Clan Tournament #1

Tier 1 matches are to be played by: January 15 2011
All un-played matches will result in automatic disqualification of both players.

You are responsible for setting up your match time with your opponent.

RULES:
black ops
1v1 hardcore
free for all
no time-limit
score limit: twenty
no spawn delay
no gun restrictions
killstreaks allowed
best of three
each member pick one map
third round default map: nuketown

WINNINGS:
clan recognition
rank promotion
one completely custom and badass 1v1 Champion Signature!

GOOD LUCK!

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

Uh oh. I prestiged and am level 10 now. This may be bad.

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

Lets get it!
*game face*

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

I wana say good luck to all of you who are in this tourny and have fun!

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

Good luck guys. Any bets on who will win?

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

i wanna 1 v1 the winner

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

super noob add me

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

My bets on TiDe but Anything can happen out there. I played Qwerty and it wasent an easy win for me. Good luck guys, Kick some ass. Tell me when you guys are playing, and Ill record it with the PVR and post it here.

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

my bet is on my homeboy brooklyn loner

although tide plays really well

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

wheres BOBTHE1st!! lol. i messaged him on psn and havnt gotten a reply yet =/
and thanks gopher =]

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

me and loner played some practice 1v1s today hes very good beat me but i think if i can play him a couple more times ill be able to win atleast once and im glad we are in different brackets loner lol

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

well atleast try but if you dont wont to tell memfis and me so he will know

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

and if you still wanna play me you can add me now i deleted some people

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

So its been 3 days since ive messaged bobthe1st with no reply. Mainly towards memphis-what should i do now?

And to super noob. You do know that in private matches you can set up a custom class with any gun and pro perk you want right?k

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

There is actually no way I can beat TiDe as I hear he's very good and I'm level 10 (prestiged) and have no good classes or perks.
Giving up on something you haven't even tried yet isn't a good look S.Noob, atleast try before you give up.
And if you don't think you'd do good just practice with some of your friends and play in as many public matches as you can in order for you to level up. A good game to play to level up quickly is HQ. Plus you may beat Tide, you never know.

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

anyone who makes an effort to set up their match but does not get a response from their opponent will advance to the next tier. also, another option is to email your opponent.
*glowing* ha.... gopher

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

I wish i could make Hell's post glow or something.

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

ToHellWithYou wrote:anyone who makes an effort to set up their match but does not get a response from their opponent will advance to the next tier. also, another option is to email your opponent.
*adds glow*

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

I asked for your opinion on what I should do, I don't think tha's giving up. Meanwhile, I leveled up to get a decent gun.
About private matches, I thought that was only LAN matches but if it's true, it's good news as I won't have to challenge whore to get pro perks.

At this point, since I've got a gun I'm used to, I'll continue. I just find the M16, HK21, Dragunov and MP5K terrible IMO for 1v1 especially with no attachments in hardcore.

So yeah, I'll add you soon TiDe. (P.S, my PSN is shadowfall, too many SuperNoob variations floating around)

Re: 11-01-07—2ezClan.net NON-MEMBER Tournament #1—MATCH PAGE

ok well we got 2days so hurry

Back to General Discussion