Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Aplication

Started by drewsterboogrovy on January 2, 2011 in Application. 12 replies, 100 views.

Aplication

PSN: drewsterboogrovy

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, team deathamtch, Sabotage (i will play and game mode) assualt, support

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush Assault, Support sniping (all dependant on the map)

About me: i'm still at school but when i get home a basically only play on my ps3 unless i'm meeting up with mates. I am prestige 10 on cod4, and prestige 9 on mw2 and 1st prestige on black ops. i also am pretty good at medal of honor (just in case you play it) i also play bfbc2

How did you find out about us?: through NextGenUpdate

Re: Aplication

I added you so we can start your tryout

Re: Aplication

Good luck dude, You will probaly do some 1v1's and then some public matches with EJ

Re: Aplication

cool thanks guys :) forgot to mention i am british :L

Re: Aplication

Lol no issue add me . And add my omw2 account LeGiT_J I'm mainly on mw2 since I hate black ops lol so u can play with me and bdb

Re: Aplication

I won the 1v1 30-8 but he played the objective well in the few demolition games we played. Then we played search and he did really well some games and did average in others

Re: Aplication

thanks for trying me out :) after you went EJ i played a few more matches with gopher, coyote and inferno and won a few rounds for them :)

Re: Aplication

yo demonic, Ill be on mw2 for a while, Im with you, I dislike black ops greatly. Plus i love mw2 sniping haha. And Drewster, The 1v1 is important but not insanely important lol. We test reaction and knowledge of the game, plus EJ's good at 1v1s. I remember my first 1v1 in my trail last spring, and I got DESTROYED by memfis, like absolutly killed haha, so dont worrry to much about it. Im starting to learn memfis's strategy, so practice def helps.

Re: Aplication

Noobishh wrote:Im starting to learn memfis's strategy,
lol 7 months later

Re: Aplication

hey, I only lost by 6 last game...watch your back lol

Re: Aplication

Noobishh wrote:yo demonic, Ill be on mw2 for a while, Im with you, I dislike black ops greatly. Plus i love mw2 sniping haha. And Drewster, The 1v1 is important but not insanely important lol. We test reaction and knowledge of the game, plus EJ's good at 1v1s. I remember my first 1v1 in my trail last spring, and I got DESTROYED by memfis, like absolutly killed haha, so dont worrry to much about it. Im starting to learn memfis's strategy, so practice def helps.
Same here, especially when we was on MW2 .
But black ops .. thts a different story - i play better on black ops so yeah .
I'm going to play MW2 alot more though bcause I prestiged on BOps and I hate it - i seriously regret it . =/

But the 1v1 basically shows your reaction time, how well you play, etc.
I feel the 1v1 to also show how well you play in s&d when you're the last person alive . (:

Re: Aplication

yeah well when i was on search i won a few rounds when i was the last one alive :L getting like 3 kills in the process lol

Re: Aplication

Noobishh wrote:hey, I only lost by 6 last game...watch your back lol
Let me guess, you played 6 games with him? Or are there ones that you aren't counting?

Back to Application