Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Food_Chicken on December 29, 2010 in Application. 14 replies, 109 views.

Application

PSN: Food_Chicken

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Love sniping and Quickscoping, Search and Destroy, demolition, but will play basically any game type (except capture the flag and sabatoge, dont really like those)

Playing Style: Sniper; support; assault; depending on the map and gamestyle, rushing/inflitrating

About me:im 16 years old, Born and live in Brazil, but i have lived 9 years in the USA (Washington DC) so i can speak english, ive been playing COD for over a year now, started with MW1, then moved to MW2 when it came out. This is my favorite game on the ps3! :D

How did you find out about us?: I've played with some members of the clan like Noobish, Squatingcoyote, kbkbXO; but i found out about the clan from Legit_J who is a clan member.

Re: Application

Just Adding Something: Legit_J has another account that i have seen post on the forums called xxllDemonicllxx

Re: Application

Food_Chicken wrote:Just Adding Something: Legit_J has another account that i have seen post on the forums called xxllDemonicllxx
What? I didn't know that.

Anyway, you should add ToHellWithYou, SquatingCoyote, gopher517, ect. (and demonic if you didn't add him) They do most of the tryouts.

Re: Application

Why do you hate me? :/ i didnt do anything to you for you to hate me...

Re: Application

Thanks Jacoby, i have coyote and demonic added, ill add tohellwithyou as well

Re: Application

Food_Chicken wrote:Thanks Jacoby, i have coyote and demonic added, ill add tohellwithyou as well
you forgot gopher, the best of all!!! :lol:

Re: Application

Of course! how could i forget gopher... lol

Re: Application

gopher517":an7ewmsy][quote="Food_Chicken wrote:Thanks Jacoby, i have coyote and demonic added, ill add tohellwithyou as well
you forgot gopher, the best of all!!! :lol:[/quote:an7ewmsy]

Have you been drinking?

Re: Application

ill play with you in a few since yr already on my friends list.
we can play some HQ , if yr up for it .

Re: Application

sure i guess.. i dont play HQ that much, but ill play it if thats wat u feel like playing

Re: Application

Well ik he's my friend and I understand if my word cld be set aside on this one but ik he's good. I've played with ever since I started playing an as I got better he was right there with reactions able to predictic the players move. But like I said if it's bias I understand. But he's got my vote

Re: Application

Food_Chicken add MemfisxExecute

Re: Application

not up to our standards, fail.

Back to Application