Application
PSN: V4n3ll33
Mic: Yes
Strengths: S&D /TDM/DM
Playing Style: Not a camper not a rusher so something in between.
About me:
Im Tom from the Netherlands.
I am studying IT on the university of Groningen. ( somewhere in Holland
As hobby's i have many but gaming is atm one of my favorites since i bought a ps3.
I have that thing now for 3 or 4 weeks and black ops since i bought it.
Before i always played cod on pc ( cod1,2,mw,mw2) so you could say im kind of dedicated to the game.
I always played alot with clans and we where playing pretty high skill (competitive lan events, online wars,clanbase etc)
But after doing that for about 5 years i was thinking about making a new start on the ps3.
Hopefully my new start could start at your clan
How did you find out about us?: Google,Blackopsforum
Hope to hear from you soon
Mic: Yes
Strengths: S&D /TDM/DM
Playing Style: Not a camper not a rusher so something in between.
About me:
Im Tom from the Netherlands.
I am studying IT on the university of Groningen. ( somewhere in Holland
As hobby's i have many but gaming is atm one of my favorites since i bought a ps3.
I have that thing now for 3 or 4 weeks and black ops since i bought it.
Before i always played cod on pc ( cod1,2,mw,mw2) so you could say im kind of dedicated to the game.
I always played alot with clans and we where playing pretty high skill (competitive lan events, online wars,clanbase etc)
But after doing that for about 5 years i was thinking about making a new start on the ps3.
Hopefully my new start could start at your clan
How did you find out about us?: Google,Blackopsforum
Hope to hear from you soon