Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Apply for clan

Started by DG456 on December 25, 2010 in Application. 3 replies, 48 views.

Apply for clan

Psn : DG456
Mic : Yes
Strengths : Free for all quickscope, search and destroy, headquarters, and quickscoping with marathon instead of sleight of hand (pro)
Playing Style : Rusher, Sniper, Assault, and Support
About me : I'm 16 years old, i love call of duty and quickscoping. I started out by playing cod4 on xbox an decided to move onto ps3. Ive been playing on ps3 for 2 years and i think im pretty skilled at quikscoping. Also lately I could only get on the ps3 for atleast 2 hours a day since soccer season is back.
How did you find out about us? : I found out about this clan by NexGenUpdate forum.

Re: Apply for clan

add Tohellwithyou squatingcoyote memfisxexecute to get started

Re: Apply for clan

well i take it you will want to be tried out quickscoping. and for that add bdb420 or noobishh. just let them know what your adding them for. good luck.

Re: Apply for clan

Hey man, good app. And yea, like tohellwithyou said, me and bdb are really into quickscoping,but we gotta lot of skilled snipers in 2ez. I'm happy to try you out, I'll be back on new years eve.

Back to Application