Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Problème PS3 FAT

Started by Jacoby746 on December 23, 2010 in General Discussion. 7 replies, 65 views.

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

"Hello,

I was quiet the spirit to play GT5 and the screen is frozen, 5 seconds after the console is turned off and the little red LED to flash it up, so I try to restart, the turn off the back etc. .. but to no avail.

Note that this is a first generation 60GB FAT. (bought two months after discharge)

Thank you in advance for your help"

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

what??? lol

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

What the heck? Did he just register to say this? In a different language even?

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

Apparently, hos PS3 broke and wants to know how to fix it.... in French

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

Hmmm.

Excese me.

Interrupting anything, I said you do not know?

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

I know. Do you have a warranty on it? If not, you could send it to a shop to get it fixed.

Re: Problème PS3 FAT

this is probably shady again....

Back to General Discussion