Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

HideousStrength's Application

Started by HideousStrength on December 20, 2010 in Application. 5 replies, 56 views.

HideousStrength's Application

PSN: HideousStrength

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, Demolition, Sabotage, Headquarters, Free For All

Playing Style: Mainly focus on objective, normally patient player, thinks things out before doing them. Can get impatient at times.

About me: I'm a first year student at the Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, Majoring in Game Art and Design. My controller settings are, Buttons: Lefty, Stick: Default, Sensitivity: Between 2-8

How did you find out about us?: OpTic Gaming Forums

Re: HideousStrength's Application

Add MemfisxExecute, we'll start your tryout now if you can come on.

Re: HideousStrength's Application

Im glad you saw my post. I will be on later so we can play

Re: HideousStrength's Application

add me and well start as soon as we are both on.

Re: HideousStrength's Application

I'll make sure to get on tomorrow. Ive been doing other things today, sorry

Re: HideousStrength's Application

nothing to out of the ordinary, average

Back to Application