Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

Started by Benfited_Mr_Kite on December 14, 2010 in Application. 10 replies, 84 views.

Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

PSN: Benfited_Mr_Kite

Mic: No

Strengths: Team Deathmatch, Free for All (Both modes in, Barebones, Hardcore & Regular), Domination

Playing Style: Rush, Assault, Run 'n' Gun

About me: First COD I played was MW2, I had it for about 2-3 months before I got Black Ops and was usually top 3 in TDM or Free for All. I am also usually top 3 in Black Ops now. I'm 19 and from California. I go to a Cal State but am on break so for the time being when I'm not out or reading or drawing (Philosophy major, Studio Art Minor) I'm usually on PSN. When I'm in school though, I get a fewer hours of play a week, usually 2 -3.

Favorite Weapons: FAL, M14, AK74u, FAMAS

How did you find out about us?: Black Ops Forums

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

add me man, and we will get you started. good luck. psn is same

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

Im going to Cali OC this summer :D

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

add gopher517

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

Cool.. fast response guys. Look forward to trying out.

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

Being part of 2ez doesn't just mean playing the game it means forum activity and helping applicants tryout. Something to think about as an applicant

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

Daire666 wrote:Something to think about as an applicant
Why?

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

beacause it snot just about playing? and if u have no plan to not stay in touch with us like multiple members have done u wont be staying around for long?

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

although i like the way you play, you just have to increase your awarness. in the 1v1 i was winning until you tied it 10-10, but then i dicided to step it up and i won 20-10. we need someone that doesnt crack under pressure. also, you didnt do very well in search, but i know thats not what you normally play. so add some members from the legend at the bottom and continue playing with us in the game modes you like. step it up though. good luck.

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

thanks for the top, your right ToHellWithYou, my awareness is down and the 1v1 made me realize I get to jumpy with my trigger finger and miss the kill. I liked the HTDM we played, Memfis is really good, 2ez clan is really good. Im going to keep practicing in the other modes to.

Re: Application - Benfited_Mr_Kite

hey kite remember to go sign up for the tourny

Back to Application