TheKiteGunner
PSN: TheKiteGunner
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, Demolition
Playing Style: Infiltrate? Not sure what to call my play style but it changes map to map
About me: I'm a full time student about Boston, not sure if I have enough time to meet your standards for commitment, but I consider myself a good player. I'd like to hear more before I decide to join/proceed with tryouts about levels of involvement, as I am often quite busy and cant always commit to a specific gaming schedule.
How did you find out about us?: black ops forums
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, Demolition
Playing Style: Infiltrate? Not sure what to call my play style but it changes map to map
About me: I'm a full time student about Boston, not sure if I have enough time to meet your standards for commitment, but I consider myself a good player. I'd like to hear more before I decide to join/proceed with tryouts about levels of involvement, as I am often quite busy and cant always commit to a specific gaming schedule.
How did you find out about us?: black ops forums