Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

General_Swan App

Started by General_Swan on December 7, 2010 in Application. 6 replies, 79 views.

General_Swan App

PSN: General_Swan

Mic: Yes, (It's a Logitech thingy) but not used much during day as I live in a noisy ass house.

Strengths: Team Deathmatch, Headquarters, Domination (I mainly play these three game modes)

Playing Style: Sniper, Support, Anti-Air Support. I mainline LMGs and Sniper Rifles with the occasional Assault Rifle.

About me: I'm a 17-year old who loves video games. I'm home schooled, so I'm basically able to play video games most of the day except when I go out to enjoy some sun.

How did you find out about us?: Saw your ad on Black Ops Forums.

Re: General_Swan App

welcome. add SquatingCoyote, Daire666 or xXllDeMoNiCllXx <----- those are L's. play with them a little bit. just tell them who you are. we are currently setting up a non-member tournament for people that want to join.

Re: General_Swan App

Alrighty then, it's done. How does one join the tourny you're setting up?

Re: General_Swan App

General_Swan wrote:Alrighty then, it's done. How does one join the tourny you're setting up?
we will let you know, as its still in the making.

Re: General_Swan App

Ok then, I'll be waiting for whenever someone wants to kick my ass ;p

Re: General_Swan App

hey are u still joing? u cancled the request for friend

Re: General_Swan App

add me:Noobishh. Ill be on tommarow,saturday and sunday mainly

Back to Application