Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

Started by UnderYourBed911 on December 3, 2010 in Application. 12 replies, 70 views.

Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

Hey everyone! Ny name IRL is stian i live in norway and im 15 years old. I have played the COD series active since WAW and im still going strong:) I have played in one clan before but because of inacivity the clan ended.

What i like: I like alot of game types, but my favorites right now has to be HQ cuz of the xp, but when i get bored of the i really like SnD both HC and not.

PlayingStyle: It actually really depends on my mood.. I can sometimes be really agressive but i can also be the guy who watches the A flag.

I found this clan via the Call Of Duty Forums:)

Hope to hear from you people!
PSN:UnderYourBed911

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

Hey stian, feel free to add tohellwithyou, squatingcoyote, me or any other members and we will get u started when we can. Ill probly be free most of today and will try to get going with as many applicants as possible. --Daire

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

ill for sure be on after school today. i can help out with your tryout. xXllDeMoNiCllXx (those are Ls btw lol)

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

ill possibly be on saturday. so we'll play then.

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

Hi everyone! I played a game with a guy named ?memphis" but he forced me to play mw2 witch i havent played in like two months. We also played rust witch is a map i never play. so i didn`t know the spawns on.

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

memfis is our leader and i guess u r a fail

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

he already failed???????

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

Memfis = Clan Leader. lol,

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

ha idk how he didnt know that

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

lol. fastest tryout EVAR!

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

poor kid

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

UnderYourBed911 wrote:he forced me
Sounds like you raped him

Re: Hello-I`m UnderYourBed911

lol, The old RPG spawn trap trick memfis?

Back to Application