Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

jdavis152 App

Started by jdavis152 on November 29, 2010 in Application. 3 replies, 26 views.

jdavis152 App

PSN: jdavis152

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Hardcore and Core HQ, hardcore and Core SnD, Domination, and Demolition.

Playing Style: Camping, rushing, securing and defending (In HQ)

About me: I am 1st Prestige Lvl 45. I get 30+ kills in HQ, Domination, and Demo. I am a good team mate and go for the win, not the kills in HQ.

How did you find out about us?: NGU

Re: jdavis152 App

add any major or leader, MemfisxExecute, SquatingCoyote, ToHellWithYou

add me too - gopher517 i'll be on in a little bit

Re: jdavis152 App

you can add me too, kbKBX0-- ( thts a zero btw )

Re: jdavis152 App

hey jd were hosting a non member tourny to give u guys a chance to become a member. ill add u let me kno if u want in or not.

Back to Application