Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Cataclysm

Started by Daire666 on November 28, 2010 in General Discussion. 18 replies, 94 views.

Cataclysm

Anyone playin cata? Only about a week away.

Re: Cataclysm

wtf is tht lol

Re: Cataclysm

Assuming that's a no lmfao.. and the new world of warcraft expansion

Re: Cataclysm

so thats where youve been lately voto. traitor! im only kidding bro. ive thought about playing wow, but im afraid id get addicted to it and its so time consuming. reminds me of the diablo 2 days. lol

Re: Cataclysm

jeezes u guys lol i mean i bad with my games but not tht bad lol

Re: Cataclysm

Lol nah tohell I went back up to ny for the break. I might be on some tonight. And yeah I stopped playing wow a while ago but I'm good at it and I miss it so much. I'm shooting for some u.s. server firsts with my new guild and top 1% for 2v2 pvp this coming season for my realm group....if u understood any of that lol

Re: Cataclysm

nope. must be wow geek talk.

Re: Cataclysm

=p lol ill take that roast cuz its true lol. I'm a very opened gamer...love a lot of types of games

Re: Cataclysm

voto's a nerd voto's a nerd haha jkjk ive never played wow, but i heard if u play it once ure attached lol

Re: Cataclysm

Yeah pretty much

Re: Cataclysm

o i like alot too. but im tryna get notced for COD so yea lol. but ive played it be4 its iight lol

Re: Cataclysm

I planned on trying for atleast super-regionals for assassins creed brotherhood for doubles, but my friends ps3 broke the day before game release so i didnt bother buying it

Re: Cataclysm

lol ive nvr played tht but always wanted to.

Re: Cataclysm

brotherhood is sick, best assasins creed yet i think

Re: Cataclysm

hey are turtle beaches or astros better cause i was thinkin bout gettin some px-21s for chrismas are they any ggodd????

Re: Cataclysm

i have 21's, there pretty sik. I heard astros were nice, but 21's are solid and there only like 60. Ask xXIIDeMoNiCIIXx what he thinks cuz he has trittons which i really want. He says there better then turtle beaches, and from what ive heard they probally are

Re: Cataclysm

i got the px21s and i still found myself looking around trying to figure out where the damn footsteps were coming from. know i know exactly where they are with the tritton 720s. way better. plus nobody could hear my mic with the px21s, i think it was a defect. i wont part with my trittons now.

Re: Cataclysm

ya trittons sound sweet

Re: Cataclysm

nnnnnnnnneeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd

Back to General Discussion