Started by bigblue1575 on November 26, 2010 in Challenge Us. 13 replies, 189 views.
Langer
1v1 Friday.
Re: Langer
K.. haha may I ask why?
Re: Langer
o im excited
Re: Langer
ooooohhhhh! same demonic, this sounds like a sick match haha tell me when, i wanna spectate.
Re: Langer
Haha what was exciting was me and Bdb's game. 1st game he killed me last second to go up 15-14, second game he was up 15-14 again and I stunned and got a hit marker with a semtex and I was running to where he was when the time ran out. It was intense.
Re: Langer
Bigblue when are you gettin on?
Re: Langer
the challenger skipping out on the challenge??? haha jk
Re: Langer
"I was going to 1v1 LaNGeR... but then I got high."
Re: Langer
That's a big surprize.
Re: Langer
Hahahahahah
Re: Langer
he will b on friday... try ok.
Re: Langer
Gorilla_Crew wrote:try ok.
What do you mean?
Re: Langer
like try your hardest maybe, idk
Re: Langer
yay bigB and Gcrew man thism ight top black ops in november arrivals lol