Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application - W3tm0G

Started by w3tm0g on November 24, 2010 in Application. 20 replies, 181 views.

Application - W3tm0G

PSN: W3tm0G

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Demolition, Headquarters

Playing Style: Tactical/Ghost. I tend to stay under the radar with Ghost and Silenced weapons

About me: 28 year old, work in the IT Security field. Married w/ 5 kids.

How did you find out about us?: Call of Duty Clan HQ forums

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Welcome, just add any of our members and we'll get your tryout started.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Anyone in particular or anyone in the Members group?

Re: Application - W3tm0G

ToHellWithYou or SquatingCoyote are good people to add. Other than that, just anyone.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

72-15 in team tactical. He definitely has what it takes.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

he also went 88-13 on team tactical.... He also has a very good attitude, i talked to him a little and he seems like a very down to earth guy. He has never been in a clan and is sick of losing cuz of playing with stupid random people. He did play in Gamebattles and said he did well. He is not very experienced with search and destroy yet but we played search and he clutched it a few times. So far I say yes but i need others to see how he plays.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Ill be back the 29th probly so ill get some games in with him

Re: Application - W3tm0G

I played with him last night and i think he should be in. He did well in almost all the games we played but everyone else in our party did too though

Re: Application - W3tm0G

i wana play with him lol havent gottin the chance yet

Re: Application - W3tm0G

I played with wetmog a little when coyote was there, he did good in hq. When I was spectating him after I died whille he was defending the hq, he knew what he was doing but thats about all i saw from him. Ill play with you more to get my full opinion but Good job so far man

Re: Application - W3tm0G

he did good. very smart and he dominates. never played swearch wth him but he has my vote

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Thanks for the vote of confidence thus far guys. Having fun so far with you guys, feel free to add me on PSN.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Well grats on making it in lol I didn't get to even see u play but u sound great and u survived my evil moderator kitty stamp...lucky u lol

Re: Application - W3tm0G

congrats wetmog great to have you in

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Sweet! Thanks guys, looking forward to playing with you for a long time to come.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Congrats Wet,
add me: kbKBX0-- (thts a ZERO)
look forward to playn w/ yu in the future (:

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Nice w3tmog, i was impressed with your tryout. Good to have you on the 2ez express haha

Re: Application - W3tm0G

I have changed my mind and no longer wish to be a part of the 2ez clan. Feel free to delete my account from this site.

Re: Application - W3tm0G

Well I'm glad this was a mutual decision.

Back to Application