Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by DelPiero on November 11, 2010 in Application. 6 replies, 67 views.

Application

PSN: DelPiero66

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Game modes involving stealth and tactical awareness

Playing Style: Team Assault Strategy

About me: My name is Vinny; I'm 27 years old and live in NJ. I work in law enforcement and enjoy playing these games (i.e. CoD, etc.) to help take the edge off. With that in mind, I'm well-versed in tactical methodology and enjoy playing like-minded individuals. I wouldn't dare say I'm a professional gamer, but I'm sure I could hold my own. I enjoy casual competitive gaming and just wish to have fun during my rare moments of down-time.

How did you find out about us?: Oddly enough...Google!

Re: Application

Hey man pretty much add any member of the clan especially the majors and we will get u started and please let us know here what game you prefer to tryout in, but we may try u out in both

Re: Application

I just bought CoD Black Ops and would prefer to tryout with that game as I'm still trying to get better acquainted with it. I appreciate the quick response.

Re: Application

thats fine we can do that. We don't all have black ops yet, and we ourselves are getting accustoemd to it so yeah we can start when we gte the chance.

Re: Application

Add me: xLanger- i'm on right now

Re: Application

add kbKBX0--
thts a zero btw.

'nd we can play a couple rounds of s&d :)

Re: Application

add me SWaGG_xPLay3rx

im not going to be on today but i will be on tommarrow

Back to Application