Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Black Ops

Started by LaNGeR on November 9, 2010 in General Discussion. 15 replies, 117 views.

Black Ops

Everything about Black Ops! Live up to it's hype? Oh and I was thinking we upload our first search game as a clan, do commentary, and upload it to youtube. Yes, no?

Re: Black Ops

i think its a cool idea good luck

Re: Black Ops

yeah, no need for any capture-cards anymore.

i was thinking like each clan member participating could say a little something in the video

Re: Black Ops

how yu save videos to your game in theater mode?

Re: Black Ops

Go to "my recent games" and hit the save button.

Re: Black Ops

im gunna start a ballistic knife compilation

Re: Black Ops

Haha that'd be cool. What's your favorite wager match?

Re: Black Ops

One in the chamber and gun game

Re: Black Ops

I really like sharpshooter. It gives me ideas of what guns I should use.

Re: Black Ops

I like sticks and stones haha

Re: Black Ops

one in the chamber and gun game

Re: Black Ops

I hate the fact that you can only have 30 seconds of gameplay in order to render a clip. -_-

Re: Black Ops

Wow that's stupid.. that takes like the whole point out of it

Re: Black Ops

How do you upload videos to a flash drive?

Re: Black Ops

yu can't, the clip HAS to be 30 seconds or less.
then you have to render the clip and it sends it to this website.
from the website you have to create an account then link it with your youtube channel in order to put it on youtube.

Re: Black Ops

oooooooooh. kay.

Back to General Discussion