Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

-_-!

Started by R-L_POLO-I2aNsOm on November 8, 2010 in General Discussion. 19 replies, 418 views.

-_-!

yall niggas ant skilled only a select few r but yea whtevea yall wan c a real clan www.violentrevolutionclan.com get real LOL the only reason i was going 2 join 2ez cus kb told me to other then that she the best 1 on yall team good luck with yall future search and hope to kick yall ass at urgentfury.com if yall good..

Re: -_-!

wow, this is low. -_-

Re: -_-!

Someone's a sore loser. You're just mad cause you couldn't get in. You know you can reapply, right?

Re: -_-!

He knows that that he can't make it.

Re: -_-!

On second thought, if you're going to be such a jerk about it, you don't deserve another try.

Re: -_-!

Fail. Just cuz u don't make it, you come bak here bragging about ure new clan. But 1 question, if ure clan is better then ez, then how did u get rejected on ure tryout and didint make it in to our clan?....

Re: -_-!

srry i no it was low but no i have been with vr 4 a while i really dont b trying out i dont try to make it i just go threw and apply 4 random clan to c if we have comp this year dont take it personal but all yall good i just over reacted cuz yall kicked me i hate being kicked and then when i asked 1 of yall 2 invite thy deleted me so i got hot headed srry.. srrt bestie 4 disrespecting ur new home yall take care of kb 4 me i hope 2 c yall around... o one more thing theres a tournament coming up on urgentfury.com memfis hurry up a register 4 it then put ur clan roster in i wont to c yall in urgent fury and i would like 2 show yall how i really ply i could have made it thought ^_^

Re: -_-!

First of all, you need to invest in spell check. And how immature is it saying that you weren't trying after you DIDN'T make it. That's also pretty low. I thought you were a cool guy. But anyways, have fun with your new clan. Good luck.

Re: -_-!

i think i lost a year of my life reading that...

Re: -_-!

This doesn't fix anything Jay, when I tried out for VR and I didn't make it I didn't go onto ya'll website talking shxt, saying that my new clan, LioN, was better than VR. Like I told you before, this was thee most immature thing I've ever witnessed you do since I've met you. I'm disappointed that you would even stoop so low as to diss my clan. Like really dude? You shouldn't even get mad over something so little, I mean I know you're hot-headed, but that's still no excuse. Throughout you're whole life you're going to be rejected more than once, so everytime that happens you're going to act like this? Acting like how you just did will get you nowhere in life.

Re: -_-!

Quick Question! : If I don't make it, can I stick around with you guys and not be part of the clan and try out again when I eventually become more skilled?

Re: -_-!

I think that depends on your attitude in the future. If you are respectful then you are welcome to play with us any time you want, if our party has space. But if you start trashing 2ez we obviously wouldn't invite you to play with us

Re: -_-!

Lol I wouldn't do that. If I don't get in, I'm not good enough therefore I can't trash 2ez because they obviously have a higher standard than me.

Re: -_-!

@ sore loser: lmao.

@ super noob: without even playing w/ you i know you're better than this kid

Re: -_-!

kb i said im srry dang u already no how i am i thought u would have no out of all ppl but..... i guess not..

Re: -_-!

polo - i liked you when i played with you but this is unecessary.

Re: -_-!

I do know, I'm just saying Jay. This wasn't cool

Re: -_-!

.... ace ok man i understand.. im trying to aplolgize to my bestfriend right now ok man like shes nos me more then most of my fam

Back to General Discussion