Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Started by UndeadRockStar on November 6, 2010 in Application. 11 replies, 60 views.

Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

PSN: JerryTheThird

Mic: Yes, but im generally quiet unless I have something of relevance to say. PS- My mic is kinda messed up, meaning what I hear people say through the mic is mildly distorted.

Strengths: Hard to explain. I can rush, camp, pwn, and own.

Playing Style: Camp, rush, etc. It all depends on the place, game type, and what class im using.

About Me: Well I guess you'll find out along the way.

How did you find out about us: NGU

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Hey man, feel free to add some clan members like the clan leader, majors myself, and anyone else and we will get you started.
--Voto

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

hey man ill be up early tomo so add me LeGiT_J and xXllDeMoNiCllXx

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Votoville wrote:Hey man, feel free to add some clan members like the clan leader, majors myself, and anyone else and we will get you started.
--Voto
Where would i find these PSN's?

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Just look at their usernames on here. I think the only one that's diffrent is Memfis' (MemfisxExecute).

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

click on members top right. and yeah memfis is memfisxexecute

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Aight cool. Thanks guys, I'll be on tomorrow and I'll add you all then. G'night

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

g niht

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

UndeadRockStar":1465wnp6][quote="Votoville wrote:Hey man, feel free to add some clan members like the clan leader, majors myself, and anyone else and we will get you started.
--Voto
Where would i find these PSN's?[/quote:1465wnp6]
you can find a members legend on the bottom of the board index screen under the chat, or you may click on the members legend on the top right. preferably some mojors but you may add anyone you feel.

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

Anyone play with this guy yet?

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

like twice ?? but nxtt ime time he gets on ill play

Re: Application. zZzZzZzZzZz.

i don't think so, ill add him today and follow up

Back to Application