Application
PSN: DrugxDealer
Mic: Yes (A good one, no background noise)
Strengths: TDM, Search, All objective games, Clutching, Always going Positive.
Playing Style: Flank, Rush, Assault, Support, Sniper (Ido whatever it takes to win)
About me: I'm 19 years old, living in Florida. Easy person to play with.. can definitely pull my own weight and often carry the weight of weaker team mates. I've been playing Call of Duty since Cod1. I only got into multiplayer in COD4 though. I kept a 2.15 K/D in Modern Warfare 2 (mostly played SnD) until I got deranked about a month ago.
I was top 25 in World at War (kills) for about a month. I could have stayed a higher rank longer if I didn't start playing S & D. I plan to go for top 100 again in Black Ops. In either wins or kills. It depends if i'll be playing spawn or SND.
How did you find out about us?: Browsing NGU looking for a good team to play with.
thanks for reading.
Mic: Yes (A good one, no background noise)
Strengths: TDM, Search, All objective games, Clutching, Always going Positive.
Playing Style: Flank, Rush, Assault, Support, Sniper (Ido whatever it takes to win)
About me: I'm 19 years old, living in Florida. Easy person to play with.. can definitely pull my own weight and often carry the weight of weaker team mates. I've been playing Call of Duty since Cod1. I only got into multiplayer in COD4 though. I kept a 2.15 K/D in Modern Warfare 2 (mostly played SnD) until I got deranked about a month ago.
I was top 25 in World at War (kills) for about a month. I could have stayed a higher rank longer if I didn't start playing S & D. I plan to go for top 100 again in Black Ops. In either wins or kills. It depends if i'll be playing spawn or SND.
How did you find out about us?: Browsing NGU looking for a good team to play with.
thanks for reading.