killazsc0pe's application
PSN: killazsc0pe
Style: I usually like to rush, but other than that i sometimes snipe depending on the map.
About me: I'm a 15 years old, I go to school, get good grades, bla bla bla.. xD
Alright, so i've been playing with 2ez ALOT latley, i have majority of members on my list, and i haven't told anybody that i'm going to apply. so hopefully i get in, because i really enjoy playing with you guys! that is all..
Style: I usually like to rush, but other than that i sometimes snipe depending on the map.
About me: I'm a 15 years old, I go to school, get good grades, bla bla bla.. xD
Alright, so i've been playing with 2ez ALOT latley, i have majority of members on my list, and i haven't told anybody that i'm going to apply. so hopefully i get in, because i really enjoy playing with you guys! that is all..