Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Brooklyn_Loner Application

Started by Brooklyn_Loner on October 29, 2010 in Application. 21 replies, 193 views.

Brooklyn_Loner Application

PSN: BrooKlyn-_Loner
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Demolition, Domination, TDM, runner in Capture the Flag, Free-for-all, 1v1 (70-0)
Playing Style: I like to rush. I also have a strong defensive attack.
About me: I'm 20 years old, I was born and raised in Brooklyn. I grew up on video games and I love my girlfriend (kbKBX0)
How did you find out about us?: from R-L_POLO_I2aNsOm & kbKBX0

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Hey man, feel free to add any of the clan members and we will start trying you out.
--Voto

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

welcome man. ill be back around 5 oclock central and well play.

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

I'm going to be at work around that time, maybe sometime this weekend we can play?

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

sounds good. add me. name is same as psn.

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Hey Brooklyn, feel free to add me. I won't really be on until Sunday but we can play then. It's ironic, cuz I'm driving through Brooklyn right now lol

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Beat me 24-23 in 1v1. Started off weak in SnD, finished off pretty strong. Might just be nervous or might not've been ready to jump right into games. I'll be back on tonight and others shud be on. Keep playing

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

He's normally good, but I guess it was partly my fault since I wasn't fully focused on the game and I had let him die a couple times in search & destroy. And with capture the flag he's usually the runner and I'm usually defending him but since, again, I wasn't fully focused and wasn't playing half the time he wasn't able to capture any flags and the enemy kept getting the flag. My apologies,

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

capture the flag was a mess.. im usually a runner too and i ran that game and nobody was giving any cover and being noone was using mics i couldnt get any responses from anyone on our team

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

I knoww, im sooo sorry. Ugh, I was doing soo terrible and I'm normally a good defender. :(

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

hit me up, i'll be on all day today

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

He didn't do too bad during the 1v1, but he shouldn't let his attitude effect the way he play. What's your opinion Memfis?

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Kb i msry but we rly cant take your opinion into accoutn on this one. No offense, but its to be fair

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

I understand [:

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Not good enough. Maybe beautiful_KB can teach you how to play better?

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Memfis wrote:Not good enough. Maybe beautiful_KB can teach you how to play better?
he can still join our parties and play w/ kb and us

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

Sorry about the search and destroy game earlier I was mad about something

Re: Brooklyn_Loner Application

u can still play with us as much as u have been, i would play with you.... its just a clan tag

Back to Application