Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by BobThe1st on October 28, 2010 in Application. 9 replies, 38 views.

Application

PSN: BobThe1st

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Team Deathmatch, getting better at Search and Destroy both hardcore and non every day

Playing Style: Lately I've been rushing with a UMP and sniping. If I'm not doing that I'm typically using a Famas/ACR/RPD with SOH, SP, and Ninja.

About me: I'm a sophomore at Baylor University. I'm still relatively new to COD (MW2 is the first COD I've played multiplayer on), having just started playing last semester or so. I'm willing to learn new tactics and strategies, and I hate losing (which is why I wan't to be in 2ez).

How did you find out about us?: I know both BallinColin and Memfis, and play with a few of the other 2ez members as well.

Re: Application

Hey man feel free to add any of the members and we will get u started with tryouts
-Voto

Re: Application

ve played with a few times hes pretty good but i havent really been able to look for the qualficatons really. cuz hes got the same damn connection colin does lol

Re: Application

Haha yeah I know, my connection is shit. I should have that fixed sometime this weekend though, hopefully... I already 1v1'd Memfis and he said I was fine in that. I'm on right now and down to play some search.

Re: Application

id play but ur connection lol.but ya im sureafter a couple days of playing with us ull make it in

Re: Application

damn. he wont play with you because of your connection.

Re: Application

i played with bob and i didint really notice his connectionn, u east coast?

Re: Application

he lives texas

Re: Application

There's nothing actually wrong with my "connection", it's just that I need to fix my router and assign my ps3 a static ip address instead of a dynamic one, which should fix my nat issues. It's not that legit doesn't want to play with me, it's just that most of the time we simply can't join each others games haha...

Back to Application