Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Fusion_PS3 on October 27, 2010 in Application. 7 replies, 45 views.

Application

PSN: TheFusionKiller1

Ratio : 1.59

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search and Destroy, Last Alive, Sniper, Team Deathmatch, Demolition

Playing Style: Rushing, Assault, Sniper, Roit, Teammate, Leader

About me: I'm 15 years old. I Play Mw2 now for 1 year. I Like mw2 because im very good with this game.

How did you find out about us?: I saw u on NGU and i wanna join a good clan !

Re: Application

Feel free to add me and any other clan member and we will get you started trying out. I'll be on again later tonight
--Voto

Re: Application

alot of people found 2ez on next gen update

Re: Application

Good application. See the legend and add some ez's perferablly MemfisxExecute, SquatingCoyote,ToHellWithYou,Bdb420 or Votoville but really anyone. Add me, and ill start your tryout but def try to play with as many members as you can to get a clan vote. You will probaly play in a 1v1 first. The score doesent matter in the 1v1. Its about reaction time and to get a perspective of how you play. Next, You will probaly play Search And Destroy, or maybe team tactical or sabotage but everyone does a tryout differiently. Good luck.

Re: Application

welcome dude. like the noob said start playing with members and well get to your tryout asap. good luck.

Re: Application

lol odnt worry noobish i wnt refer to u as noob lol. but ya add me and well get down to some work son

Re: Application

I'll be on later tonight as well.
xNiiCADEMUS

Back to Application