Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application Forum

Started by RossMackay on October 27, 2010 in Application. 7 replies, 55 views.

Application Forum

PSN: qS_xPrO_blAiNE
MIC: Yes, Wireless

Strengths: Hardcore Ricochet HQ Pro, S&D, Demolition, Quickscopes

Playing Style: Im normaly a Assault soldier dont really camp and if i am i dont really use a sniper. Pretty good at quickscopes and sometimes quickscope online. usually use a UMP45 Or a Famas because i prefer the famas because i know i have only to hit the triggar once. I am mixed and play both hardcore and core.

About Me: I'm 12 yrs old currently attending Glenwood Highschool. I love football ( soccer ) and play for celtic football club. i really like playing mw2 aswell.looking for a clan thats more active in MW2. I have a good attitude when it comes to playing. If you guys would like to know more about me just ask me

How did you find out about us?: well i was on NextGenUpdate and i seen ur website and i registered and applyed.

Thankyou

Re: Application Forum

feel free to add me and any other members and we will start trying u out asap. Ill be on sometime today. And wut position do u play I'm a keeper

Re: Application Forum

im on now lets pub sum memfis is on too. so add MemfisxExecute or me LeGiT_J and come play =) i think me and u even played yesterday

Re: Application Forum

i once lived near a place called Glemwood. where do u live, like what state?

Re: Application Forum

has anyone even played with this kid yet?

Re: Application Forum

No not yet. Yo add me Blaine LeGiT_J or xXlDeMoNiCllXx
I'll try you out

Re: Application Forum

Hey, i was just going through people's apps, and i read yours, and you said your 12 and you go to highschool? im just really curious and id like to know how that's possible lol. it got me thinking

Re: Application Forum

he isn't from the states, its different where he is from

Back to Application