Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Aaaaplication.

Started by zacYEAHRIGHT on October 27, 2010 in Application. 5 replies, 60 views.

Aaaaplication.

PSN:
zacYEAHRIGHT

Mic
Yeah, but its a shitty £10 one from argos.

Playing Style
I'd honestly say im a Qs'rr and a Rusher. (: Im a Good FFA player, and occasionally good at search.

About Me
Umm. I'm Uk based, From up north! And i looove to take pictures, and I skateboard. I think thats all tbh. Oh! And I was in HoD* briefly.
Just a little footnote, I cant check here regularly Because its not my PC, so can you add me?

Re: Aaaaplication.

add, tohellwithyou, memfisxexecute or squatingcoyote to tryout

add me, (gopher517) and i'll leave comments about you below

Re: Aaaaplication.

Fail... weny 0-7 on team tac search which hence made us lose... then he proceeded to back out after and play alone

Re: Aaaaplication.

yea he didnt do well in any thing we played with him in. 12-35 in sabo?

Re: Aaaaplication.

Yikes. Good try and good luck

Back to Application