Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by XxQUICK_SHOTSxX on October 26, 2010 in Application. 28 replies, 141 views.

Application

Squatting Coyote sent me and i would like to be part of this clan and help become a better play.
I have a game battles account and I am a competitive player. I like sniping and rushing the most. My favorite gameplay is Search and Destroy. PSN: numba13

Re: Application

Add LeGiT_J if you wanna play right now

Re: Application

he has already applied but he is good... he is a hell of a quick scoper and smart player

Re: Application

quick scoping is useless come black ops. just the heads up

Re: Application

i know thank god

Re: Application

I hate it it ruins the point of assault fighting and if u hit its 1 shot kill. Its such an annoyance taking on a group of players u kill the first 2 and and u start shooting the last quick scope 1 shot to the chest

Re: Application

quick scoping makes a gun that is under powered useful (the snipers) They shouldn't have taken it out of black ops. Anyway if you have a gun like the ump that is a 1 shot and is automatic, you should beat someone who has a gun that is a bolt action 1 shot

Re: Application

Sniping was so underpowered in mw2 cuz of the shitty map setups that were disadvantegous for snipers. It used to be ciable in other games

Re: Application

and quick scoping made it so the snipers were as underpowered

Re: Application

only to a degree. now its way over used like its kinda like a noob tube but not to tht level of annoyance lol

Re: Application

nothing can be more overused/annoying/ unfair than the ump silenced. I have never gone into a game with no one using that gun. At least quickscoping takes skill

Re: Application

I think I have 4 classes with the UMP. I feel dirty now.

Re: Application

one of the reasons i use it. most people do as well.

Re: Application

yes to a certain degree lol. but if there wasnt a gun like the ump thn it be somthing else u kno? no matter wt theres not gunna be a game without it

Re: Application

let alone if u look at a sniper as underpowerd ur looking at the map choice like voto said. i wldnt say its underpowerd but its not overpwerd either

Re: Application

add xNiiCADEMUS and we can play later tonight if your on

Re: Application

The Ump Silenced is the best gun in the game and I dont think its that cheap becuase everyone starts with it at level 1 and its only 75 kills to get the silencer which you can get in two games if playing a certain gametype, I love it. Im kinda mad there taking quickscoping out in blackops, because I think that it takes skill but I agree with legit, Mw2 has been out for so long that so many people can quickscope and slight of hand pro is kinda cheap.Cod 4 sniping was way better. and theres nothing as intense as a 1v1 quickscope against some kid talking trash in a public game that messages you "1v1 qs?". But im still pumped for blackops. just my opinions on things

Re: Application

Im not saying its bad that people use it because its part of the game. Im saying its bad that infinity ward put it in there modern warfail game. So im not saying its bad you use it memfis because I use it too

Back to Application