Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by Homie0308 on October 24, 2010 in Application. 5 replies, 66 views.

App

PSN: Homie0308

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, Demolition
Playing Style: Rush/Camp

About me: 11 yrs old. My Uncle is xNiiCADEMUS
How did you find out about us?: xNiiCADEMUS

I'm mostly online on the weekends.

Re: App

i played with you today but i wasnt paying attention to ur gameplay but add any 2ez members and we will be glad to try u out

Re: App

ill b on in the after noon so add me

Re: App

Showing some love. Homie would be a great addition to the 2ez clan. Obviously I'm biased :) but I'm sure his gameplay speaks for itself. Keep it up Homie!

Re: App

he is a little beast isnt he? good job in the 1v1s Homie and good luck to you in the future, hope to game it up with you some more i didnt get to see much.

Re: App

You're in, congratulations.

Back to Application