Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application [:

Started by beautiful_KB on October 24, 2010 in Application. 8 replies, 92 views.

Application [:

PSN: kbKBX0-- ( the ' o ' is a zero )
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Search&Destroy , Capture the Flag (defense/guarding the flag)
Playing Style: I rush sometimes , but im reaaaaal good at defense and I don't suck at s&d. (I have pictures on how I did on some of my games if you want them)
About me: I'm a girl, from Maryland, and I'm a Junior in HS
How did you find out about us?: NGU

Re: Application [:

greetings. someone will try you out asap. why dont you click on the members legend at the top and add some members to play with. preferably a major or administrator. SquatingCoyote is probably available today. good luck

Re: Application [:

Mk, [: I will do that.

Re: Application [:

Ill probly be back on in a bit feel free to add me

Re: Application [:

Impressive. You're in.

Re: Application [:

first girl? i must say congrats tht proves alot no lie

Re: Application [:

yay i made it inn ! [:

Back to Application