Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by xNiiCADEMUS on October 13, 2010 in Application. 23 replies, 208 views.

Application

PSN: xNiiCADEMUS

Mic: Turtle Beach P21

Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, both Hardcore & Core, Demo (with a team) I don't really play many other game types that much. I play Search 90% of the time and FFA about %5 and others about 5%.

Playing Style: Depends on the game type and the other team. I like to rush, but will not hesitate to camp if I need to. I prefer the UMP for rushing, the FAMAS or ACR for defending. I love to use claymores. Starting to use grenades more to become more versatile.

About me: Im 32, father of 2 daughters and I love gaming. I've been playing MW2 since right after it came out. I have 30+ days on my main account and I have a few more accounts I've played with here and there. I've played on numerous GameBattle teams and was a very active member of a clan but the clan folded. I'm really looking for a well organized clan that actually plays together and HAS tactics. Don't get me wrong, I love playing just for fun as well.

How did you find out about us?: NextGenUpdate

*If you happen to want to try me out this Friday, I will not be available. Me and my family are going out of town and I won't be home until Wednesday.

Re: Application

i can begin trying you out before friday if you like. add me ToHellWithYou

Re: Application

I've got some gamebattles later this evening (after 11pm) but i'd like to continue trying out if you guys are on and still want to try me out. Maybe some others that might be on tonight could add me? Thanks!

Re: Application

Do you get on at all during the day?

Re: Application

I work during the day. I never know when I will get off work, and I have two young daughters. Even If I get off of work at a decent time I rarely play any video games before they either, go to bed (on a school night) or until I feel I've spent some good quality time with them. I also have a wife who feels that I would rather play MW2 than spend time with her. So, I have a lot of things, and people competing for my attention and MW2 comes last. So that's why I'm usually not on much before 9PM eastern. Sorry for the long explanation!

Re: Application

No problem man. We will be here, so whenever you get the chance let us know.

Re: Application

ok i played wit NIc in some S&D matches. he knows wt hes doin. mainly it was me and him don all the work. i didnt get the chance to 1v1 him but still he was on top level when we played search. your reactions were good and you were well aware of your surroundings. and his attitude didnt seem to affect much of any aspect of his game. so in i my opinion think he has wt it takes boys.

Re: Application

yeah i played with him to and he had goo reactions and could hear where they were... the only problem is that he left early to go play with his game battles clan sooooooooooooooo idk what we should do bout that, but besides that i vouge for him

Re: Application

Appreciate the props guys. About the GB's. I'm sorry but the team leader likes to make matches without telling me and If I didn't join we would forfeit. I've enjoyed playing with all of you and hope to continue. If I get accepted I would like to make some gamebattle teams with you guys and I'll leave my other team. I would like to make a team ladder team and a doubles ladder team. Does anyone here already do GB's? Again thanks for the props and hope to play with you guys more.

Re: Application

Had a good reaction speed, seemed to know wut he was doing in SnD, but we got stuck with some heavy campers for enemies. Beat me in 1v1, but nobody should lose to me in 1v1 lol. Good attitude

Re: Application

i agree all they did was camp hard but niic was good

Re: Application

I've been playing a lot more with you 2ez's and It's been fun. For the guys who I've played with in the last two days, do you care to leave any comments on how I'm doing and what I should improve on? Thanks.

Re: Application

u are doing well and ill be surprised if you dont make it... u show alot of experience with spawns, reactions, and predicting where ur opponent is headed

Re: Application

I appreciate all the comments and hope to continue to play with you guys. I've been playing this game since right after it came out and I've learned a lot in the past week or so playing with you guys. I learned I like CTF, lol. I think I might actually like sabotage as well. I realize I need to work on talking more. Not in game as much but just talking and getting to know everyone. I've always been a pretty quite person and sometimes that comes off the wrong way.
I like rushing but that's really not been my first choice of play style in SnD. Since my first game of SnD with 2ez I realized if I want to be up on the leaderboard I need to rush. Otherwise the round will be over and I won't have a single kill, lol. I've had some good success with rushing since playing with you guys, which is good. However, if we were in a clan battle or a GB I would be better suited as the guy defending with OMA/claymores. I definitely specialize in claymores.

Re: Application

thata boy..CTF all day man

Re: Application

no no if u are comfortable with camping then camp... we sometimes rush on people that have no idea what they are doing lol but if things go south, we need you to stay alive and be ready... good comment

Re: Application

Niic BDB Nekro and me don work tonight on search fukin 4-6 wrecking shhiit 4-1nic went 11-1 and i went 8-4 lol do work boys!

Re: Application

Yeah I had a heck of a time last night and all the other nights for that matter guys! Good work!

Re: Application

You're in. gratz on making it

Back to Application