Application please take time to review
PSN:Zt_ReZoLuTiiOnZz
Mic:Yes
Strengths: Free for All ,TDM,HQ Core
Playing Style: Rush every game i rush i just cant camp its not in me to stay still while playing
About me: I attend high school but im on break so i play a lot. Most sundays i might not be on because i got soccer games every sunday. I really enjoy sports and outdoor activities but that doesnt stop me from playing
How did you find out about us? Nextgenupdate website
Mic:Yes
Strengths: Free for All ,TDM,HQ Core
Playing Style: Rush every game i rush i just cant camp its not in me to stay still while playing
About me: I attend high school but im on break so i play a lot. Most sundays i might not be on because i got soccer games every sunday. I really enjoy sports and outdoor activities but that doesnt stop me from playing
How did you find out about us? Nextgenupdate website