Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

I WANNA JOIN

Started by XxmaddudexX on October 10, 2010 in Application. 3 replies, 43 views.

I WANNA JOIN

PSN : XxMADDUDExX_
PLAYTYPE:im a strong tactical player.I know how to set up spawn traps etc.I can play any role e.g Rush,support etc.I have good knowledge of callouts.So plz give me a tryout

Re: I WANNA JOIN

those are the type of poeple we are looking for... add memfisxexecute, squatingcoyote, or tohellwithyou

Re: I WANNA JOIN

your pretty decent man, and i like your attitude. good job today in the head to head against EJ. im suprised you beat him, even though he hasnt played in weeks hes still tough to beat. also in the pub matches, i like your callouts and teamwork. didnt you say you lived over seas? i asked you but i couldnt hear clearly enough to make out what you said, but if thats the case it may be an issue. we are pretty much a NA clan but we have accepted people in over seas in some circumstances. sometimes this may cause a problem during tournaments and ladder matches. i noticed today that you werent exactly riding on the best connection, but you still seemed to do pretty good. i did not say that you have no chance though. so we will proceed trying you out until the clan has come to a decision on whether you make the cut or not. good luck.

Re: I WANNA JOIN

I want a rematch this sunday

Back to Application